Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 4...FAB*U*LOUS FREEBIE FRENZY!

Grab your FREEBIES August 6th-12th!
Day 4....Back-to-School FAB*U*LOUS FREEBIE FRENZY- 7 days of freebies! Each day {August 6th-12th} I will feature 2-3 blogs that are ready to share a fun back-to-school freebie with you. Be sure to grab your freebie each day {some are "Flash Freebies" so they are only offered as a freebie for a short time!} Today's FAB*U*LOUS featured blogs are...
{You're gonna LOVE these!}
WooHoo! I so excited to feature the super-sweet Jena from 1st Grade with Miss Snowden! She has some fab freebies to share.... The first thing is getting to know you activities to go along with the book-Olivia. I LOVE Olivia!

Click the pic to grab this cute back-to-school FREEBIE!
And she's not stopping with just 1 freebie...OH Ya! How perfect is this?!? Exactly what I am looking for!
Just click that cute lil reading monkey to grab Jena's Freebie!

 Thanks so much Jena! And now.....h-e-r-e's Courtney!


Courtney from Swimming into Second is sharing a center game called Math Monsters: Addition and Subtraction game. This game would be great for first and second grade students who need to practice their addition and subtraction facts. So stinkin' cute-love the monsters!!!
Just click any of the pics to grab Courtney's super cute Freebie!

A HUGE THANKS to Jena & Courtney for sharing their Freebies with us-LOVE LOVE your work! You guys are the best!
Be sure to check back tomorrow- the Freebie Frenzy continues!!!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the freebies!! We have an Olivia story in our first grade reading series, so this is perfect!! Thanks for sharing these freebies throughout the week! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! I love the monsters and, of course, the Olivia activities are great! I'm definitely hopping in line and following you! What a great frenzy you have going on!

    Thank you,
    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet girl! Thanks for thinking of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love these! I just posted an APP review freebie over on my blog that can be used when giving students iPad exploration time that first week. I can't wait to add these great files to my plans.
    - Michele
    MULTIAGE MOMENTS

    ReplyDelete